Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Dear patients and colleagues,
The Doctors of Oral Surgery Specialists had to make a new decision today to close our surgical practice completely for the next four weeks based on the ever changing situation and recommendations from the American Dental Association, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and government officials.
We hope to re-open on Monday, May 4th. As the situation is evolving rapidly, this date may change.
This was a very difficult decision to make, as it impacts not only our lives, but also the lives of our staff and our patients, yet safety of our community is the most important.
We appreciate your understanding and look forward to continuing to serve our patients and the greater community. Our staff will contact you to reschedule your existing appointments, but feel free to reach out to us as well.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
- Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
- Steps When Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html
- Spectrum Health COVID-19 Hotline: (616) 391-2380
- Holland Hospital COVID-19 Hotline: (616) 394-2080